Many new patients come to us because they have been referred to us by friends or family or because they have heard about us from other patients. Some even find us online! We hope to explain some of the top reasons why new and existing patients choose Osuna Dental Care as their home dental office.
- First, we provide high-quality dental care that you can trust. Our team is highly trained and professional. Our dentist, Dr. Chris Y. Kim, DDS, is a graduate of accredited dental programs and is licensed to practice in the state of New Mexico.
- We have equipped our practice with the latest technologies to ensure that you receive the best care possible. We are continuously updating our office with new, state-of-the-art dental equipment and technologies to better serve our patients.
- Our office has comfortable treatment rooms, and our doctor and team members are all friendly and personable. We understand that going to the dentist can be nerve-wracking for some, but our team works hard to make your experience as comfortable as possible.
- Our goal is to provide quality dental care that improves the lives of our patients by improving their oral health and enhancing their smiles. We achieve this through patient education and effective dental treatments.
- We also offer same-day appointments to ensure your schedule stays on track.
- At every appointment, we also take the time to educate you about your treatment options and the procedures themselves so that you can make informed decisions about your dental health.
- Finally, we offer various financing options to make receiving your dental care more affordable.
What Happens During Your First Dental Visit?
During your first visit to our dental office, we will ask you about your medical history as well as your overall health. Your current medicines and any potential allergies will also be discussed. We'll also inquire about any dental issues you may have had in the past.
After getting your details, we will perform a complete dental examination and teeth cleaning. The first dental visit allows us to know you better, confirm your insurance benefits, and assist you in establishing a good foundation for your dental health.
Our practice is currently accepting new patients, and we would be happy to have you join our family. If you have any questions about our services or would like to schedule an appointment, call our dental office today! We look forward to improving your smile!